twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Friday, July 20, 2012

Bifold Business Credit Card Case Leather Wallet #2192CF


Good for Bifold Business Credit Card Case Leather Wallet #2192CF




Available on lowprice for : $17.99 $9.99
You Save: $8.00(44%).
The Current price of 2012-07-20
Check for Update Price

The Bifold Business Credit Card Case Leather Wallet #2192CF.See our great selection and fast shipping.Top Shop on Bifold Business Credit Card Case Leather Wallet #2192CF now. Best Price Guarantee! Today! Top Deal!.
The Bifold Business Credit Card Case Leather Wallet #2192CF It's include Credit Card Slots. Bi-fold Business Credit Card Case Leather Wallet;Material: Genuine Leather;Style:Bi-fold;Size: 8" x 4";Credit Card Slots: 16+;SKU Code: #2192CF;I.D. Window: Yes(2 Flip out I.D. Windows);Currency Pocket: Divider; Hideaway zippered pocket;Other features: 2 spots for key holders; Slots on either side under credit card holder; Flip out I.D. Windows. Read More>>

Promotion for Bifold Business Credit Card Case Leather Wallet #2192CF
Holiday >> New Year Day : Martin Luther King Day : Presidents Day : Memorial Day : Independence Day : Labor Day: Columbus Day : Veterans’ Day : Thanksgiving Day : Christmas Day : federal employees extra day off for Christmas
Event >> St. Valentines Day : Holloween : Mother’s Day : Father’s Day: Black Friday : Cyber Monday
[buy : affordable : price : cheap : purchase : sale : discount : decent : compare : hot : deals : best : good : review : where : shop : store]
Promotion Bifold Business Credit Card Case Leather Wallet #2192CF

The Bifold Business Credit Card Case Leather Wallet #2192CF Description

Bi-fold Business Credit Card Case Leather Wallet;
Material: Genuine Leather;
Style:Bi-fold;
Size: 8" x 4";
Credit Card Slots: 16+;
SKU Code: #2192CF;
I.D. Window: Yes(2 Flip out I.D. Windows);
Currency Pocket: Divider; Hideaway zippered pocket;
Other features: 2 spots for key holders; Slots on either side under credit card holder; Flip out I.D. Windows.

  • I.D. Window
  • Brand: Marshal
  • Genuine Leather
  • Key Holder
  • Credit Card Slots


Read More>>

Cheap Price for Bifold Business Credit Card Case Leather Wallet #2192CF now today


No comments:

Post a Comment